Hot water heaters have become an important part of our daily lives, whether it’s for bathing, cleaning, or food preparation. Water heaters use elements to heat water as it comes through the pipes, providing regulated water temperature for our daily use. When our hot water heaters stop working, it can really put damper on our day and a dent in our bank account. At Andrew’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide quality hot water heater repair services, so you don’t have to be left without hot water.
There are some early signs that you may need hot water heater repair before your unit stops working completely:
- No Warm Water – If you only get cold water coming out of the faucet in several of your rooms, you should call to have your hot water heater serviced.
- Warm Water Doesn’t Last Very Long – If your warm shower or dish water turns cold and you can’t seem to get the water warm again, it may be time to check your hot water heater.
- Unusual Noises – If you hear clanking, popping, whining or other noises coming from the unit itself, that is not normal. You need to consider hot water heater repair!
- Discolored Water – If you run the faucets and your water is brown or produces sediment, this could indicate a serious hot water heater issue.
- Water Around the Tank – If you notice water puddling around the bottom of the tank, this could indicate a valve or water line leak that needs to be addressed.
Hot water heater repair can often be a more cost-effective option than replacing the whole unit, but this is not always the case. Hot water heaters have a lifespan of about ten years, and often newer models are more efficient and can save you money on your utility bills.
We provide multiple options for your hot water heater needs:
- Hot Water Heater Repair – We can diagnose and repair many different units and models. We also provide 24-hour emergency service!
- Hot Water Heater Rentals –If you are concerned about the upfront cost of a new water heater, we offer water heater rentals.
- New Unit Advice and Installation – Sometimes repairs are not as cost effective as installing a new unit. While it may seem intimidating to purchase a new unit, you may save a lot of money in the long run. We can help you determine if this is the best option for you!
Call us at Andrew’s Heating & Air Conditioning today for all your hot water heater repair needs. We are glad to assist you!